ROCKS (owned and operated by, and hereto referred to as, XECO Limited) Promotional Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Promotional campaigns are open only to those who enter via the defined channel as explained in the general contest rules for each campaign. Campaigns are only open to individuals who are of eligible drinking and/or smoking age in their home country as of the date of entry. The Campaign (unless otherwise stipulated) is open to all citizens of the world. Employees of XECO Limited., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of XECO Limited as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Please refer to the submission deadlines in the general contest rules for the campaign.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry as described in the general contest rules. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of XECO Limited.
5. Prizes: The Winner (or Winners) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize as defined in the contest announcement. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by XECO Limited. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at XECO Limited's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, local taxes, and/or import taxes and duties shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by XECO Limited as defined in the contest announcement. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. XECO Limited shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT XECO LIMITED'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that XECO Limited. shall have the right, where permitted by law, to publish, broadcast, and distribute your entry, name and/or username in association with the Campaign for publicity and promotional purposes on social media without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of XECO Limited. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless XECO Limited from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which XECO Limited may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: XECO Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond XECO Limited control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, XECO Limited. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by XECO Limited. XECO Limited. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. XECO Limited. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, XECO Limited. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless XECO Limited. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF HONG KONG. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in HONG KONG having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is XECO Limited., with principal offices at Room 1405, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, 135 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
13. Facebook: If the Campaign is shared via Facebook, please note the Campaign hosted by Serial Future Visions, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.